Today I received an email regarding a web site called www.skincarescams.com. The web page is attributed to Stewart Carlson an Ex-Arbonne Consultant.
Stewart contends that Arbonne is not a scam but how it is sold is a scam. He also contends he knows of a secret about Arbonne that will allow others to purchase the product at a discount without an Arbonne membership. Basically this is done through Consultants who leave Arbonne, have stock they need to get rid of and sell it on Ebay at a discount.
But here are a few facts Stewart’s leaves out.
- It is against Arbonne’s Policy and Procedures to sell Arbonne products on Ebay.
- Since Stewart is an Ex-Arbonne Consultant he is no longer bound by Arbonne’s Policies and Procedures.
- Is it wise to purchase product from someone who does not honor the a signed agreement?
- Stewart does not mention that his product does nolonger has the Arbonne 45 day money back guarantee.
- Stewart does not mention that by purchasing from Ebay you will be missing out on product promotions and discounts that are only available from Arbonne through a registered Arbonne Consultant. An example of some of the benefits you would miss out on are:
- RSVP: $700 of product for $350
- Free Product: With orders of a certain value Arbonne allows you to select one free product.
- 80% Discounts: For every $100 dollars ordered Arbonne gives you some products at an 80% discount.
- There is no way to know if the products on Ebay have been kept in a controlled environment to protect the ingredients.
- There is no way to know if the products are full containers.
- There is no way to know if these have been used as testers.
- Numerous items listed on the web site referenced by Stewart are discontinued items which means they are very old.
- In some cases these items are so old that they have not been sold by Arbonne for over two years.
- In other cases the product being sold has been replaced by Arbonne with a new product line that contains updated and improved formula and ingredients.
- According to the Arbonne Policies and Procedures front loading of product is not allowed.
- The fact that Ex-Arbonne Consultants have extra stock indicates they built their business by front loading.
- Front loading is not necessary when building an Arbonne business using group presentations or what some call the party method.
- Front loading is usually done with what is called the Arbonne Results Approach.
In light of the above are you really coming out ahead? You are giving up a lot of benefits from Arbonne while increasing risk significantly.
In light of the misleading facts, perhaps it is no mistake Stewart named his web site skincarescams.com. Then again maybe it was simply a Freudian slip on his part.
A few examples of out dated products on Stewart Carlson’s referring web site.
These items have not been sold by Arbonne for two years
Mandarin Cashmere Body Scrub Large 7 oz NEW
|Arbonne Mandarin Cashmere Body Wrap Cream Large 7oz NEW||
|Arbonne Mandarin Cashmere BODY WHIP Lotion 8.5 oz||
|Arbonne Mandarin Cashmere Shimmering Shower Mousse 9 oz||
Even though listed as “NEW” these products have been discontinued and have not been available for years.
ARBONNE HAND LOTION AND HERBAL FOOT CARE!
The items below replaced the items above with new and improved ingredients and formula:
ULTRA-Hydrating HAND CREAM, NEW + Travel size
These items were discontinued as of last April 2009:
INTELLIGENCE LOTION & CREAM SET & FREE GIFTS
The following is the email I received regarding the www.skincarescam.com and “Is Arbonne a Scam?”
Is Arbonne A Scam?
But “The Way Arbonne is sold” Is!
Read on to understand exactly what this means.
Arbonne International produces Swiss skin care products that are legally
sold all over the world. True scams attempt to trick people into
investing in something that has no real product. Arbonne sells real
products in the form of cosmetics, anti-aging products, skin care
products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, skin protection products,
weight loss products, and aromatic products.
So, why is the way Arbonne is sold a scam?
Short on time? Skip the explanation.
Jump right to the solution
See exactly how easy it is to buy Arbonne products and avoid the Arbonne
Scam without an Arbonne Consultant or fees.
You see, Arbonne Consultants tell you that only they can sell you
Arbonne products for 35% off the retail price. But the truth is, you can
buy Arbonne products for pennies and you don’t need an Arbonne
Consultant. You don’t even need an annual Arbonne membership.
Arbonne Consultants Faint
Arbonne Consultant don’t want you to know this. They don’t want you to
know you can buy brand new Arbonne cosmetics, anti-aging products, skin
care products, vitamins, nutritional supplements, skin protection
products, weight loss products, and aromatic products for a fraction of
what an Arboone consultant will charge.
You’ll can even locate those hard to find discontinued Arbonne products
that you love.
Learn How It All Works
Here’s all you need to know to save big time when buying Arbonne
Arbonne Consultants buy into a membership for the opportunity to sell
Arbonne International products at a 35% discount off the retail price.
This means they can sell the skin care products to you at retail and
they pocket the difference. But that is just a one time sell.
Arbonne Consultants want more than just a one time sell. They want YOU
to become their customer for life so they can get repeat credit for
everything you ever buy.
Arbonne Consultants are trained to offer you their discount pricing to
get you to place an order. Then they tell you how to save 35% with an
annual Arbonne membership. They are trained to tell you that this is the
only way to get the products without paying retail and it’s JUST NOT
Buy Online Now For Less
You can get the EXACT SAME PRODUCTS ONLINE for half the price, sometimes
less, any time you want. In fact, your Arbonne Consultant may be selling
it online for less than what they are offering to you and they just
aren’t telling anyone.
You see, every single day there is an army of new people signing up to
sell Arbonne, and there is another army of people who stop selling
For those who stop selling, they are left with a closet or garage full
of unsold products. These poor people need to recover some of the
hundreds or thousands of dollars they have spent trying to build an
Arbonne business. So they gladly sell their excess inventory of Arbonne
products online for huge discounts.
And That’s Where You SAVE Money!
You can buy discount Arbonne products online right now for pennies on
the dollar. You don’t need a consultant, and you absolutely don’t need
an annual subscription.
Now that you understand, take a look for yourself.
It’s that easy.
Sorry Arbonne Consultants, but someone had to tell it like it is.
- December 2015
- November 2015
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- September 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
TagsApproach Arbonne Arbonne bankruptcy Arbonne Chapter 11 arbonne restructuring arbonne results Arbonne Urban Myth business business builder business builders chapter 11 bankruptcy Christ Church Consultant Dr. Charles King Failure failure rate God gold bag gold bag drop gold bag drop off gospel of john Greg Loveless group presentation group presentations Jesus John Kits life network Network Marketing nvp presentation system pyramid scheme residual income Results Approach risk RVP Saint Paul Scripture Spirit System time Urban Myth volume