There are several methods that would make the Results Approach ethically viable. However, analysis of these options reveal that they fall into the following categories.
- The first option is for Arbonne Corporate to issue a directive. But this is only viable in a standard corporate environment. Because in a corporate environment, the representative who is in direct contact with the public, can be controlled by company directives. But this method is not viable in an MLM enviornment like Arbonne where the Consultant is by Federal Law an Independent Business entity. In these cases specific direction could be a violation of this independent consultant relationship. As a result any option that could only be enforced by corporate fiat is not workable in the case of Arbonne.
- The second option falls into the category of the slippery slop. In these cases a recommendation is provided by the Arbonne Corporate that would keep the Arbonne Results Approach within the ethical guidelines such as only 2 or 3 Results Approach Kits are allowed. This would then reduce the large upfront orders that result in front loading and then push the network over the pyramid scheme tipping point. However, due to Arbonne Corporates inability to enforce this limit without violating the Independent Consultant relationship this option is not workable.
- The third options is the use of sample packs in conjunction with the Results Approach Kits. This is one option that Arbonne Corporate attempted to implement. For details visit the Arbonne University Results Approach Training. But enforcement of this once again runs into the conflicts between Arbonne Corporate directing an Independent Consultant. To be absolutely open and honest about this, and with all due respect to Arbonne Corporate, this strategy was less a solution to the ethical issues the Results Approach inflicted upon the Arbonne field and appears to be more of a basic CYA for Arbonne Corporate. This strategy, through legalese, created a wall of protection around Arbonne Corporate while at the same time it left those in the field totally funerable to the very same ethic from which Arbonne Corporate had protected itself. In essence, the field had been left to swim with the sharks.
- A fourth option would be for Arbonne Corporate to force the Sponsoring Consultant to buy back any Result Approach Kits that are not sold. This would bring even those Consultant's networks that use large upfront Results Approach orders in line with the standards as set out by the DSA web site. But Arbonne Corporate would once again be on shaky ground when it came to enforcing this on an Independent Consultant. Not to mention there would be a lot of "he said, she said" and no one wins in these situations which would ultimately leave Arbonne exposed. And this does not address the issue of Kits that are compromised.
- A fifth option would be for Arbonne Corporate itself to buy back the Kits. But this would only provide greater incentive to those Consultants who were pushing the unethical boundaries with the Result Approach Kits to push them even farther. After all, if you have a sugar daddy who is going to pick up the tab if those you sponsor cannot move the Result Approach Kits, why worry about whether the prospect can actually move the kits. Do the hard sale and move on to the next. Can anyone say Fannie May and Freddie Mac.
- The sixth option would be to leave the Results Approach System in tact but this allows a consumable product with retail volume to be purchased as a business aid which allows the upline Consultant to benefit monetarily from this volume. So to prevent Consultants from returning any Results Approach Kits that are purchased in large quantities to Arbonne, or to prevent these Result Approach Kits from appearing on E-bay, each Result Approach Kit would have to be tagged with a unique ID so it could be traced back to the source. This option is not feasible because it is cost prohibitive.
Our Recommendation that Creates an Ethic Proof Results Approach System:
The only viable option would be for Arbonne to provide Consultants with testers that have a 3 to 7 day supply and are self contained. This solution has the following advantages:
- It eliminates the potential contamination that the full size systems are susceptible to.
- It does not require a directive or edict from Arbonne Corporate thus protecting the legal separation between Arbonne Corporate and the Independent Consultant's business.
It would eliminate the need for Arbonne to dance the ethical line by on the one hand supporting the Results Approach System (Trainings, etc.) and on the other hand recommending that Consultants:
- Use sample packs in conjunction with the Results Approach Kits (which they cannot enforce)
- That the Consultants are responsible for any contamination to the Results Approach Kits (which again they cannot enforce)
- Try to prevent front loading by questioning those who order large quantities of RE9 Systems (which again they cannot enforce)
- It would allow Arbonne Corporate to categorize these testers as a business aids. This is important because items that are classified as Business Aids have no retail volume attached to them. Consequently this would take away the incentive to up-line Consultants to push large upfront orders so they could receive monetary compensation on Results Approach Kits.
Incoming search terms:
- arbonne results approach
- December 2015
- November 2015
- April 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- April 2012
- February 2012
- September 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- December 2010
- November 2010
- October 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- July 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
- March 2010
- February 2010
- January 2010
- December 2009
- November 2009
- October 2009
TagsApproach Arbonne Arbonne bankruptcy Arbonne Chapter 11 arbonne restructuring arbonne results Arbonne Urban Myth business business builder business builders chapter 11 bankruptcy Christ Church Consultant Dr. Charles King Failure failure rate God gold bag gold bag drop gold bag drop off gospel of john Greg Loveless group presentation group presentations Jesus John Kits life network Network Marketing nvp presentation system pyramid scheme residual income Results Approach risk RVP Saint Paul Scripture Spirit System time Urban Myth volume